Bruce LANDSCAPE TRADITIONS™
📌Introducing Bruce LANDSCAPE TRADITIONS™ floor from the Goodfellow-laminate
TIMBERTRU™ Laminate Flooring
Artfully Designed with Unequaled Durability
An assortment of on-trend designs and colors featuring the fine
detail found in authentic hardwood, but tough enough to be used in
• Waterproof – top-down moisture protection for up to 24 hours!
• Wide range of on-trend designs and colors
• Tough 10 mm planks feature a durable wear layer that’s tough
enough for light commercial environments and a 2 mm attached
pad for superior sound control
• Installs on any level, even basements and bathrooms with quick
and easy locking installation
Specifications Bruce LANDSCAPE TRADITIONS™
- 12 mm (10 mm + 2 mm pad attached) x 8.03’’ x 47.64’’ Laminate flooring
- Embossed wood grain, low gloss finish
- Painted micro-beveled edges and ends
- Floating installation Locking
- Install on all levels, AC4
- Made in U.S.A.
- 30-year Limited Residential
- 5-year Limited Commercial
Goodfellow Inc. is a diversified manufacturer of value-added lumber products, as well as a wholesale distributor of building materials and floor coverings. We have a distribution footprint from coast-to-coast in Canada servicing commercial and residential sectors through lumber yard retailer networks, manufacturers, industrial and infrastructure project partners, and floor covering specialists. We also leverage our value-added product capabilities to serve lumber markets internationally. We are a publicly traded company and our shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol “GDL”.