CACTUS WHITE OAK
8″ (203 mm) WOH8P4TKPVV
Introducing BLACK CAPE WHITE OAK from the collection lauzon
Engineered Multiply Construction
9/16″ (15 mm) Thick
4 mm of Wear Layer
Up to 87″ (2.2 m)
The ultimate protection against wear and scratches. Slows the natural yellowing process caused by light. Antibacterial properties to keep the surface free of contaminants .
Active purification of the floor surface and indoor air by breaking down the molecular structure of contaminants such as VOCs and formaldehyde. Elimination of odors and increase capacity to repel water.
- Fastening: Stapled, glued, floating.
- Subfloor: Wood, Concrete, or Radiant Heat System.
- Level: On / Above / Below
- Relative Humidity: 35% to 65%
- Lifetime limited residential warranty on structural default and 50 years on normal wear.
- 5-year limited commercial warranty.
- Regularly sweep or vacuum the floor. Clean area rugs to eliminate hard particles that could eventually diminish the sheen or scratch the floor surface.
- Clean as needed with a damp mop or a cloth.
- If you use a floor cleaner, use a product specifically made for wood floors (e.g., BONA hardwood cleaner) and follow manufacturer’s instructions.
- Placing area rugs in outdoor entryways helps increase protection against abrasion and humidity.
- Never leave water or any other liquid accumulating on the floor (may penetrate between the planks, darken the wood, or even damage the finish).
- Never pour liquid cleaner directly on the floor.
- Never use a steam cleaner.
- Never use a soaking wet mop or cloth.
- Placing area rugs in entryways helps increase protection against abrasion and humidity.
- Never use wax or an oil-based cleaner as they might damage the finish of the floor and leave the surface slippery, sticky, or hard to clean.