Introducing CAMBRIDGE from the collection HTBC Pindar
- Flooring: Cambridge
- Species: Oak
- Platform: Engineered
- ProductFeatures: Brushed, WidePlank, Random Length Plank
- Dimensions: 7 1/2” x 9/16” x assorted up to approx. 74”
- Colour Variation: High
- Natural Characteristics: High
- Finish: High performance polyurethane with aluminum oxide
- Installation: On, above or below grade. Nail, glue down or float. It may be glued down or floated over radiant heat.
- Warranty:30-year residential wear, Lifetime structural warranty
- Box Contents: 31.07sf
- Product Code: WS010
Here we believe that we can make a difference from other competitors. The main value of our flooring is to provide our customers with the latest style of flooring and the best service, but never forget the quality and durability of the flooring. The structure of our floors is built using fast-growing species such as eucalyptus to minimize the impact on the planet. Our floor coverings are designed to get the most out of each tree using less harvested raw wood materials.
Indoor air quality matters. Each line of our product is E1 or FloorScore certified thus meeting the world’s strictest indoor air quality standards. Most of our products are also voluntarily tested and certified to meet CARB II compliance. To protect you and your family we have set strict standards when choosing our manufacturers. All our manufacturers are with a good reputation and quality control across the world.