Introducing VICTORIA from the collection HTBC Pindar
- Flooring: Victoria
- Species: Oak
- Platform: Engineered
- ProductFeatures: Brushed, WidePlank, Random Length Plank
- Dimensions: 7 1/2” x 9/16” x assorted up to approx. 74”
- ColourVariation: High
- Natural: High
- Characteristics: High-performance polyurethane
- Finish Installation: On, above or below grade. Nail, glue down or float. It may be glued down or floated over radiant heat.
- Warranty Box: 30-year residential wear, Lifetime structural warranty
- Contents: 31.08sf
- Product Code: VC006
Here we believe that we can make a difference from other competitors. The main value of our flooring is to provide our customers with the latest style of flooring and the best service, but never forget the quality and durability of the flooring. The structure of our floors is built using fast-growing species such as eucalyptus to minimize the impact on the planet. Our floor coverings are designed to get the most out of each tree using less harvested raw wood materials.
Indoor air quality matters. Each line of our product is E1 or FloorScore certified thus meeting the world’s strictest indoor air quality standards. Most of our products are also voluntarily tested and certified to meet CARB II compliance. To protect you and your family we have set strict standards when choosing our manufacturers. All our manufacturers are with a good reputation and quality control across the world.
The West Coast Collection of ten beautifully stylish colours offers the look and feel of a natural oil-finished European white oak floor but with the ease of maintenance of a traditional urethane finished floor.